- Waiver of annual singer pledge ($120)
- Exposure to diverse music and artistic development opportunities.
- Full MSM membership benefits
- Free loaned repertoire in print and digital formats for rehearsals and concerts
- Access to the MSM members-only private website resources
- You will be asked to perform a prepared song. Whether it’s the Star Spangled Banner, A musical number, or a prepared Aria. We will accept any song you choose to perform.
- You will conduct a baseline evaluation with our Artistic Director to assess musical ability and voice placement within the ensemble.
- You will be asked to provide a reference who is not related to you and is a teacher, coach, instructor, or administrator along with permission to contact them as a character reference. (Music teachers, coaches, instructors, or administrators are appreciated but all references will be considered)
- Click the link below. You will complete a very brief form providing us with your basic information.
- Applications are open year-round and finalist auditions for season-long and per-concert-cycle commitments will be held in July, with per-cycle-only finalist auditions held in November, and February.